Target Audience: Telemarketing Managers, Sales Managers, Customer Care Manager, Customer Service Managers, Business Development Managers,
Course Overview: An exciting, dynamic discipline, marketing affects our daily lives in many ways. We are all consumers, and many people are part of the marketing process as salespeople, advertising executives, retailers, product managers, and so forth. This course introduces participants to the study of marketing management, and an explanation of the environmental factors that affect modern marketing thought over the past hundred years. It is also designed to provide marketing techniques and sum total of all those activities that are related to flow of goods from production to consumption.
What Participants will Learn:
- Definition of the Marketing concept and identify its key components and limitations
- How a marketing orientation is different from a production or sales orientation
- How to conduct a strategic marketing analysis
- Identify the fundamental principles of marketing
- Differentiate between the characteristics of market-driven and internally driven businesses
- Compare the roles of efficiency and effectiveness in achieving corporate success
- Describe how to create customer value and satisfaction
- Describe how an effective marketing mix is designed
- Discuss the criticisms of the 4-Ps approach to marketing management
- Explain the relationship between marketing characteristics, market orientation and business performance
- Identify relevant business and research examples, which illustrate the principles of marketing in a modern organization.
956total visits,5visits today